Hola a todas!! Ahora les comparto mi propuesta para el challenge que ofrece Kristina Werner, me encanta su trabajo, los tutoriales que hace, si no los han visto se los recomiendo y les cuento que es la primera vez que participo. Para la tarjeta utilice los colores que fueron requeridos, y tambien utilice el digi stamp que les estoy ofreciendo, Little Nest, el cual ya esta a la venta aqui en mi blog, ojala les guste!, para darle color utilice marcadores de Stampin Up!. Espero que me dejen sus lindos comentarios gracias y hasta pronto!
Hello to all! Now I share my design for offering Kristina Werner challenge, I love your work, the tutorials you do, this is the first time I have participated. Card for use colors that were required, and also use the digi stamp that I am offering, Little Nest, which is already on sale here on my blog, hopefully you like it!, For color I use Stampin Up Markers !. I hope you leave your comments thanks and see you soon, I apologize if my English isn't great, I'm still in the learning process.




Hermosa Tarjeta!!
ResponderEliminarUn Saludo
-BK
Bella tu tarjeta! Te pregunto Paloma, esos files SVC que preparas, serviran para la maquina de cortar Sillouette, esa es la que tengo, no tengo la Cricut. Avisame.
ResponderEliminarwhat a beautiful card - I love it.
ResponderEliminarLove this, the layered card stock is wonderful!
ResponderEliminarI LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the layered colors!!!
ResponderEliminarA beautiful clean and simple card! Great work!
ResponderEliminarHola Paloma,
ResponderEliminarGreat job with Kristina's color inspiration challenge! I love how the paper strips look like the stack of fabric in Kristina's inspiration photo.
Can you believe that I've done all 57 of Kristina's color inspirations? She's the reason I started my blog.
Love the birdhouse! Too cute.
ResponderEliminarFelicidades, Paloma! Estas en el "Round-Up" de Kristina.
ResponderEliminartoo cute! love that little bird house image!! congrats on making the top 10!!
ResponderEliminarCongrats on making Kristina's top 10!! I don't own SCAL software, so I'm glad you're now also creating digital stamps!!
ResponderEliminarFelicidades! Que linda tarjeta!
ResponderEliminarLovely card. Well done on making Kristina's top 10!
ResponderEliminarme parece preciosa!!! que bueno que saliste en los top10 de Kristina, te lo mereces...seguiré pasandome por aqui :)
ResponderEliminarsaludos
elisa
So cute! Congrats! =)
ResponderEliminarQue Linda! Me gusta su tarjeta mucho! Y Gracias por la digi stamp. How bad is my Spanish? :)
ResponderEliminarBeautiful card! Que linda! Congratulations on being selected in Kristina's Top 10!
ResponderEliminarSo cute and I love the digi stamp! Congrats! :)
ResponderEliminarThis is BRILLIANT! LOVE it!
ResponderEliminarSuper Kewl :-) I love it!
ResponderEliminarMe gusta su blog y sus tarjetas! Your English is better than my Spanish, for sure! Your blog is now on my Favorites list. Thanks for sharing.
ResponderEliminar