Hola a todos!! esta es mi propuesta para Embellish Magazine realice una tarjeta, para una tarjeta de regalo, valga la redundancia! Ojala les guste y agradecere sus comentarios.
Hi everyone!! his is my design for Embellish Magazine I made a gift card holder, I hope you like it, please leave any comments, I really apreciate them.




OMG Paloma!! Pues como le haces? Tu targeta esta super LINDA!!!
ResponderEliminarReally cute! Love the strips of paper!!
ResponderEliminarQue linda carta, me encanta el desenio! Awesome card, love the diagonal layers!
ResponderEliminarClouds :D
Super linda tu card, me encanto el efecto diagonal con la combinación de colores, gracias por compartir!
ResponderEliminarOh wow... this is gorgeous!! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)
ResponderEliminarVery pretty Gift card holder! Muy bonita! ;)
ResponderEliminarI luv this, so unique....great job!
ResponderEliminarenjoy *~*
Brilliant design! LOVE it!!
ResponderEliminarSo pretty! I love all the different patterns! :)
ResponderEliminarThis is so cute! I love the diagonals! Hugs from Morocco!
ResponderEliminarGirl this is way way cute!
ResponderEliminarSuper cute!
ResponderEliminarLaura
woooowww¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ preciosa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
ResponderEliminarWOW!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And even more amazing when I click on the photo and see it close up.
ResponderEliminarWhat a pretty gift card holder! Great job with the snowflake color challenge! Congrats on your win :)
ResponderEliminarLove this card, the colours and the layout are just great! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some birthday love!
ResponderEliminar