Hace 8 años
lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009
Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #19
Hola a todas!! este es mi diseno para el Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #19 los colores me inspiraron para hacer una tarjeta de Baby Shower, ojala les guste y espero me dejen sus comentarios, me encanta leerlos.
Hello to all! this is my design for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #19 colors inspired me to make a baby shower card, I hope you like it, please leave any comments, I really apreciate them.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)



Hi!! This is so awesome!! You did such a good job....Im speechless!!!
ResponderEliminarYou should frame this!!!
www.naomis-space.com
Ay Dios MIO!!!!!! esta MUY LINDA!!
ResponderEliminarHow CUUTEE!! Oh my goodness, so pretty!
ResponderEliminarthis is just too cute--love it!
ResponderEliminarWow! What an incredible card! Love all the details!
ResponderEliminarNo mas una palabra....WOW!
ResponderEliminarHow did you make the crib? You should submit this to CARDS magazine.
Really cute card! I love all of the details.
ResponderEliminarKara
Wow! Did you paper piece all of that furniture?! You ROCK!! It's such a creative card! Que bueno!
ResponderEliminarThis is so fantastic!!! I love what you've done - it's so perfect! Gorgeous :)
ResponderEliminarI just love your card, what a great idea. Definitive to be in the spotlight.
ResponderEliminarOH MY GOSH! I LOVE this card so much! This is magazine material, you need to submit this! Is that a stamp set? This will be in the spotlight for sure! :)
ResponderEliminarThis is absolutely fabulous! Way to rock the color challenge.
ResponderEliminarIt's a good life!
Terri E.
This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!
ResponderEliminarThis is a cute baby card. What a lovely piece for the challenge. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!
ResponderEliminarWOW!! How did you make the crib??? It's so CUTE!! You should really submit this!
ResponderEliminarI LOVE your card! Great job on the challenge and congrats on the spotlight!
ResponderEliminarWoW! This card is amazing! Fantastico! I can't wait to check out more of your work. Glad I found your blog! TFS!
ResponderEliminarMy blog:
http://aoneofakinddesignbyrachel.blogspot.com
Congrats on the Spotlight! This card is amazing!! Love all of the detail!! So gorgeous!
ResponderEliminarWhat a very precious card! I love everything about it!
ResponderEliminarThis is SO cute, great job! You must tell how you made it!!
ResponderEliminarCongrats on your spotlight! Your card is stunning!! It looks so cute and detailed. I think I would rather frame it than give it away :))
ResponderEliminarQue bellas cosas haces Paloma!! Eres una inspiracion. Saludos desde Aibonito, Puerto Rico.
ResponderEliminar