lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

Embellish Color Challence with brads

Hola a todos!! Aqui esta mi tercer reto de Embellish Magazine Challenge lo aplique para hacer una tarjeta navidena, los colores se me hicieron perfectos para ello. Todo lo corte con mi Cricut Expression. Ojala les guste y muchas gracias por sus comentarios, me encanta leerlos!

Hi everyone, this is my third Embellish Magazine Challenge, for this color challenge I made a Christmas Card which I thought would work great with these colors. I used my Cricut Expression for most of the project.       I hope you like it, please leave any comments, I really apreciate them.



 



9 comentarios:

  1. Me facina tu tarjeta!!! Muy colorida!! Y que genial idea la de utilizar las brads para decorar el arbolito :) Gracias por la inspiracion :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ME ENCANTANNNNNNN TUS TARJETAS NAVIDEÑAS!!!! MUY ELEGANTESSSS!!!!! UN BESO PALOMA!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your cards are truly beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog coz I really love you work!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Super cute idea to use the brads as decorations.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That tree is great...and a different way to use the brads!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Cute! I had the same idea to make a tree with lights, but I went with something else! It makes me want to make one anyway! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love how you decorated the tree with brad ornaments! Thanks for participating in another Embellish challenge!

    ResponderEliminar